What to Bring
Here are the lists of things what you would like to bring to make your stay comfortable while in Ciranda.
Note: All the bedding, towels are provided, as well as laundry service.
- Comfortable clothing for days you stay. Please check the weather for Rio Bonito, RJ, Brazil.
- White Clothes for the ceremony.
- Songbooks: Aquarela, Ciranda, Samasati, Primores and Força das Natureza are basic songbooks we need here. We sell those songbooks. Rental books are limited. You can also download and print books in advance from http://www.songfisher.org
- Mosquito repellent. If it is possible, bringing mosquito net can makes your sleep comfortable.
If you come with a child bring a net to use during the white nights
- Sunscreen, Raingear & Flashlight.
- Basic toiletries, shampoo, soap, etc
- Water bottle to carry water for yourself
- Photocopy of your passport to keep on you.
- Camera and batteries if you need. Your iphone charger, etc.
- Computer, Ipad, your communication devices.
- Pendrive, harddisk can be useful to share music and photos.
- Our standard electricity is on 110v. We have a few plug in with 220v. Please bring traveler's adapter according to your need.